Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Name Poll

Ok as I put in my last post we have picked out names and now we have narrowed it down to our top 4 so if anyone wants to chime in on what sounds good to them great. Here they are in no particular order:

Dakota Grayson Hubbard
Jace Michael Hubbard
Chase Ryan Hubbard
Atticus Monroe Hubbard

Well again feel free to give your opinions or comments and thanks everyone for taking a look. I hope everyone is enjoying their week especially with the rest of the week being nice weather so go out and have fun.

4 comments:

April Gould said...

I like Chase Ryan Hubbard but also like Grayson.

Marisa and Rob said...

I like the name Chase Ryan as well, but I also like Jace Michael!!! But Chase Ryan is my #1!!! When are you have a baby shower? Are you going to have one :)

Burgoyne Family said...

Nicole votes for: Jace Michael.
Ed does a write in vote for: Jack Ryan.

klutzy k said...

oh heavens, here i am, an uninvited guest but a list of NAMES just waiting for me to love. i'm a friend of ed and nicole's by the way--ya don't know me, i was just snooping. congrats on your baby, btw! :) and here we go with my unsolicited opinions ha ha:

LOVE grayson! and i taught two little boys named dakota and they were both so fun! so that's cool. jace michael hubbard. that sounds so nice. so very nice. chase ryan is good too. but atticus monroe?! oh my gosh can i have it for my next one? I LOVE IT. although, as far as ringing with your last name, i think the other ones might go better. BUT I STILL LOVE THE NAME so you just go ahead and use it! :D

and there you have it--just some noise from the peanut gallery. i love them all (how do you people come up with such great combos?). i don't think you can go wrong with any of them.