Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Monday!!

Hey Yall

Well its a super hot monday here in good ol Az and I have my computer back so now I can work further on posting all those pics I said I'd post so stay tuned. I hope everyone had a good weekend and beautiful fathers day.

I want to say Happy Fathers Day to my dad whom I adore so much. You are the best and of course I followed your wishes and got you nothing as requested for once LOL!! I also want to say Happy Fathers Day to the most Loving,Caring, and Beautifal man in my life, my Husband Todd who has been such an awesome Daddy. Ashtyn loves her daddy so much and everday when he comes home from work I get ignored cause its all about Daddy. I already know she is going to be a daddy's girl. Oh well maybe the next one I'll get all the attention LOL!! SO again we love you so much Todd you are our Brightest Star!!!

The weekend was fun. On Saturday I went shopping with my mother in law and then we all went over to our cousins for his 3rd Birthday party. Happy Birthday Edward. It was a total Blast to go swimming and Ashtyn, who loves the water, had fun and was finally but slowly learning to hold her breath in the water. Now whenever she sees a pool or floatie she points wanting to go in. If she had her way she would live in the water by day and sleep outdoors by night. After the pool we went miniature golfing which was way fun but ohhh so hot. Sunday we barbequed at Todds Parents and had a nice dinner. I let todd and Ashtyn sleep most of the day so it was a relaxing break for him. I will put up the pics we got him for fathers day so check back as part of the Pics update.

Hope everyones week is a cool one and Till next time.......

Arien

No comments: