Friday, June 13, 2008

Yeah For the Weekend!!!

Hello Yall

I am just letting anyone know who is visiting whether it be friend or family that I will be posting more pics and such at the end of the weekend when i get my own computer back. I lent my computer to my cousin who is a sweetie. I wish him all the best of luck in his awesome advenures in his business. Be sure to check out his web site if you love to wakeboard or waterski and are in need of a pylon for your boat or know of anyone who does. Well so far today has been a good day and Ashtyn is having a fun day herself. Right now she is napping. I love to watch her sleep it is so cute especially since the last of her teeth are trying to come in the back. She is also cuddled up with her stuffed Doggie today. I am looking forward to the weekend and cleaning up the house since an Ashtyn tornadoe has hit. LOL!! We also have our cousins 3rd birthday party this weekend and you can also call it a graduation party for his father who is embarking next week into an awesome career which I know he will be awesome at and I wish them all the Love and support for success. Nicole if you are reading this I Love ya Girlfriend and know that I am here if you need me. Well I will go for now and wish everyone a great weekend.

Love
Arien

1 comment:

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey your blog look's great!!!! I love the picture at the end where she is napping on the beach!! Too cute