Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Jace Michael Hubbard !!!!!!







Announcing the Birth of our Handsome and Oh Sooo Cute Little Baby Boy Jace Michael Hubbard who was born on June 24th 2009 at 9:43 a.m. weighing in at 7lbs 8oz and 21 in. long. The Repeat Csection went really well and was much easier this time around. We were blessed to have no complications for either one of us. Since that wonderful morning when I first held him and bonded with him I felt a connection allot sooner this time. We have been enjoying our stay at Mercy Gilbert this place almost feels like a hotel more than a hospital.(Sure if your the patient, but if your the husband like me, then you get the mini sofa to sleep on.) I have been up and walking since the first night and it is making recovery much faster. My recovery is going much bettter than when I had Ashtyn and my incision is barely even visible and healing well too. Jace's breast feeding is going better than planned. He has had very little trouble finding what he wants and latching on to it. We have Jace's circumcission scheduled for June 27th the day of our planned discharge from the hospital. Of course we will need to wait until he does his first wee wee and can show that he can still eat well after the procedure. We all hope that he can complete the tasks before cousin Amirra's 2nd birthday party is over, I am looking forward to sticking my feet in the pool this weekend.

4 comments:

April Gould said...

Yea!!! he is so cute! congratulations to you all. I'm glad everything went well!

Burgoyne Family said...

Hey Guys, It was fun to see you tonite. Jace is quite cute. Congratulations!

Marisa and Rob said...

What a cutie!!! :) I'm so glad things went well for both of you!!! Can't wait to meet him :)

stefanie said...

I Like his middle name! Oh, and he's cute too, lol

--Mike-- #=D