Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Day And Christmas Pics!!!!!

I hope everyone had a Joyous and fun Thanksgiving. I baked all day Wednesday and cooked my Cranberry Sauce Thursday Morning. As a family we watched the Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade cause that has been a tradition since I was a little girl. Afterwards we went over to Aunt Diane's house for a great Thanksgiving Dinner with tons of Yummy foods and some wonderful time with our family which we always love seeing and spending time with cause it makes for a very awesome and fun day. we later enjoyed Dessert. I made a Glazed Chocolate Pumpkin Cake which everyone who had it seemed to like and of course my famous Chocolate Cheese Fudge and yes it has cheese in it. Of course that was everyones favorite and I am always happy to share recipes for anyone who wants one or wants me to make some to try. That evening we had our white elephant exchange which is always fun if not funny.Of course we all looked and planned our Black Friday shopping games of attack. What a fun day Thanksgiving was I always enjoy this time of year.



Black Friday we were up at 5:00 a.m. to head out amongst all the shoppers to get in on some great deals. We got a brand new Christmas Tree which I will take Pics and Post later. Also got some great deals at some places we put on layaway for Christmas and some we bought that day. There were all kinds of Deals and it was so much fun to go shopping as a family with Mom!!! We had a nice lunch and a tired fun filled day once again and I hope all of our family got what they were looking for or found their own great deals but most of all had fun spending time together.



Today Saturday we went to see my Best Friend and my Kids godmother Bonnie who is a manager for JC Penny Portraits and we got the 2009 Family Christmas Pics. We will be sending out Christmas cards Next Weekend so I need adresses for those in the famiy I do not have.But for now besides the new Family portrait on this blog are some of the little ones since of course this is Jaces's 1st Christmas and he is now 5 months old and looking cute as ever. Of course we can never forget Princess Ashtyn who likes to take Pictures and is still talking about all her fun she had seeing Santa Claus Yesterday and her Day at Aunt Diane's which she loved. So we hope you enjoy and we will be posting santa Pic later with Tree pic and will be emailing copies of Santa pic as well. Hope everyone whom we did not see over the Holiday and the weekend had a great one!!











1 comment:

Marisa and Rob said...

Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving!!! I love your Christmas cards!!!! So cute!!! :0)