Friday, December 11, 2009

Jace's First Tooth

Wow!! After 2 months of teething, pain, drooling,etc. my little man finally broke his first tooth today. He broke his bottem left tooth and I am so excited now if only the others would start to come just as quick ( wishful thinking). This is such a wonderful time of the year with Christmas 14 Days away and all the holiday shows and movies the cheer and all the fun decorations. Of course I love hot chocolate and Baking at this time of year. I have all my Christmas cards ready to go out this weekend and I will finally have all my shopping done this weekend as well, although I tend to forget something for someone and come the 23rd or Christmas Eve I am out and about like a mad woman to get what I forgot. So with the Santa soon to be on his way and all the fun Christmas parties and crafts to do the next 14 days will be exciting. I hope Jace definitley gets his other front teeth in because we all know how the song goes..... All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth. I love family and I love especially this time of year and boy has the year flown by. Well time to count down for Santa Claus. Yes Santa I have Been a Really Good Girl!! Ashtyn Loves Santa and has seen him at least 5 times already this year. I have never seen someone who is not only not afraid of Santa but runs to go see him no matter where we go. Of course she makes it clear what she wants. She tells him right away she wants a bike, a helmet, a baby doll, and a fishing pole. She is too cute. I am also glad Jace is not afraid of Santa. He sits on his lap just fine. I will have to post a pic of them with santa. What a good time for all to be had. Happy Holidays!!

No comments: